Employability is about having and showing the qualities and skills that will help access a job or improve your interview chances when the time is right.
These are the qualities and skills that employers and managers look for when you apply for work.
These are the skills and qualities that help you to improve your potential to get a job or to set up your own future business.
So if you are a young person entering the world of work or someone who hasn’t had much work experience these are things that you might want to be able to evidence in your CV or job application.
- Self-management and taking responsibility
- Working effectively with other people
- Business and customer awareness
- Decision-making and Problem-solving
- Initiative and enterprise
- Communication and Literacy
Download our A-Z of Employability (English)