Work Through the E4 A- Z. Be sure to engage with E4 team or your local mentors if you have any questions email@example.com
You can also download a YES Passport (Free online) or you can buy the app for a small charge.
Do the Skills Audit.
- Populate your YES passport with your existing skills and experience.
- Create a Personal Development Plan for yourself.
- Populate your YES passport.
- Think about ways to improve your employability skills and seek opportunities to evidence the skills
- You could work through some of the digital assignments that E4 has created in the Digital Assignments Zone
- Update your YES Passport
If you follow these 6 steps, engage with the E4 team or your mentors and continually populate your YES passport you will have done some if not all of the following
- Greatly increase your skill base.
- Explored new opportunities.
- Started to developed a business/enterprise idea.
- Started thinking about suitable routes to career development pathway